Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2014

rag time

For some reason, any time I sew, I end up hearing my pup Dexter, talking to me and trying to get me to stop sewing.  And when I say talking, it really sounds like he is trying to convey a message to me, and no barks are included.  Always brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh.  But really, who could deny this face some attention??  :)


Part of my to do list this year, is making some baby quilts (well toddler quilts) for a couple of friends that recently had little ones in the last year or two. I thought a rag quilt would be a cute quilt, filled with fun fabric.


  I used regular cotton on the top and flannel on the bottom for coziness.




And one of the best parts of rag quilts is that over time, they get cuter, as they get more and more raggity.  :)

Linking up to Finish it up Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment