Search This Blog

Sunday, October 26, 2014

realizations

Finally basted this UFO today.  If I remember correctly, I sewed this bad boy together MONTHS ago, but never got around to basting it.  While I was basting it, I realized all the flaws throughout the top.  Squares not matching up perfectly, errors here and there.  And then I realized something, I have learned a whole lot in the last few months!  I am shocked by all I have learned, and the little things I have learned to get my corners to line up better (I am not perfect with this by any account, but I have improved)

So here is the basted quilt that I will be finishing this week.  I have a learned a lot since sewing this colorful top together, and this quilt will be a great reminder on how far I have come and how much further I yet to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment